One-to-one private parenting sessions
One-to-one support to enable you to help your children cope with YOUR divorce
Skype, phone or face-to-face sessions at a time to suit YOU
Why would I need this?
- You may need help immediately as you have having a difficult time with your divorce or separation
- You may be a celebrity, be well-known in the community or just prefer to keep details about your divorce or situation private
- You may just want a much more personalised service
Sessions cost: £167 for 90 minutes
now only £897
Topics covered on when you book all six sessions include:
- How to prevent your separation or divorce from damaging your children for life
- The 5 critical things you need to know about what to say and what not to say to the children
- The easy way to get your child to talk about their emotions
- The 3 biggest dangers if children don’t talk about their emotions
- The 10 vital steps you need to take to help your children adapt well to your separation
- The little-known psychological secrets about helping children feel good about themselves even while their parents are divorcing.
- Simple skills to deal with your children’s difficult behaviour when they act up over the divorce
- How to talk to your ex without getting upset when you want to discuss the children
- The five words people use that they don’t realise are screwing up their children
- The difficulties you can expect from your children in the years ahead and how to avoid them.
- How to help your children grow into happy confident teenagers, and have a great relationship with you for the rest of their lives.
Need a Parenting Course with a Certificate?
I can offer a private one-day Positive Parenting Course (9am-5pm) with a certificate .
These sessions can be held via Skype, face-to-face in Horsham, or I can come to a venue near you (at extra cost) and can be held on weekdays or at weekends.
The one-day Parenting Course covers
- How to motivate your children and get them to want to behave and try new things
- How to help children deal with their emotions
- Powerful techniques to enable children to feel successful
- The ‘Never ask Twice’ method of getting your children to do something the first time you ask
- Simple ways to set up new rules and routines in your home to make things easier and calmer
- Cheap and free rewards that your children will want to behave for.
- 12 positive discipline methods you can use as alternatives to shouting at your children
- How to stop sibling rivalry and get your children working as a team
- Great ways to help your children develop their friendships and social skills
- Getting children to help at home and do things for themselves so they become more independent
- How to stay calm when provoked
- Easy ways of dealing with conflict
- What to do when kids push your buttons
Call Elizabeth to arrange a weekday or weekend to suit you
6 x 90-minute sessions can be delivered using Skype
Private full-day Positive Parenting Course
Payment can be by bank transfer, cheque or PayPal.