Download your FREE Guide: Understanding Bullying
If your child is being bullied, you’ll want this guide.
- The different types of bullying
- How to tell the difference between bullying and teasing
- Statistics about bullying
- Reasons children may be bullied
- The impact of being a victim of bullying
- Signs your child may be being bullied
- Plus, I’ll show you how to access the ‘Must-Have’ Guide: What to do if your child is being bullied
One of the Hardest Jobs You’ll Ever Do
Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs I think you can ever do – but you never get any formal training, don’t need any qualifications and don’t need to pass any exams!
What effect is bullying having on your child?
- Is your child keeping quiet about bullying?
- Are they feeling embarrassed or guilty?
- Are they withdrawn, tearful or frightened?
- Are they irritable?
- Does your child say negative things about themselves?
- Is bullying affecting their appetite?
- Is it affecting their school work?
- Is your child having headaches or stomach aches?
- Are they constantly obsessing about the bullying?
- Are they worried about going to school – or refusing to go?
How is your child’s bullying, affecting you?
- Are you feeling down and miserable?
- Do you find constantly think about the bullying?
- Do you feel angry?
- Do you obsess over what you’d like to do to the bully?
- Are you feeling ‘powerless’, and worried?
- Are you desperate to protect your child?
- Are you scouring the internet for answers?
- Are you feeling guilty? Worried the bullying is somehow your fault?
- Is the bullying bringing back memories of your own childhood?
- Are you desperate to find a way to help your child be happy again?