Download your FREE Guide: Understanding Friendship Issues
If your child struggles with friendships, you’ll want this guide.
- What makes a great friend?
- Common friendship issues
- What is a frenemy? And how do you know if your child has one?
- Plus, I’ll show you how to access The Must Have Guide: Help your Child Make and Keep Friends
One of the Hardest Jobs You’ll Ever Do
Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs I think you can ever do – but you never get any formal training, don’t need any qualifications and don’t need to pass any exams!
- Is your child frequently falling out with friends?
- Do children who are initially friendly with your child, often end up ignoring, avoiding or being nasty to your child?
- Does your child have a knack of making the ‘wrong sort’ of friends?
- Are the children they seem to make friends with more like ‘frenemies’?
Not Having Friends
- Is your child ‘socially awkward?’
- Is your child not invited to many birthday parties?
- Do they sometimes spend playtime alone?
- Do they wish they could be invited to play at other children’s homes?
- Do they get upset or miserable that other children don’t seem to like them?
- Is your child moving house or moving school and worried about whether they’ll make friends?
How is it affecting YOU?
- Do you worry about your child and their friendships?
- Does it upset you when they have no-one to play with?
- Do you feel guilty that somehow you haven’t given them the right friendship skills?
- Are you sometimes uneasy about the children your child chooses as friends?
- Do your child’s personality traits make it difficult for them to make friends?
- Do you worry about your child’s social abilities?
- Are you fearful about what will happen when your child needs to move school?
- Do you worry that your child isn’t going to have good, lasting friendships?