Download your FREE Guide: Understanding Homework Hassles
If you’re fed up with the issues that homework is causing, and you don’t know how to sort it out, you’ll want this guide.
- How much homework is normal?
- Why do children battle against homework?
- What difficulties can homework cause?
- Top 5 mistakes parents (inadvertently) make that make matters worse?
- Plus, I’ll show you how to access the Must-Have Guide: 4 steps to Homework without a fuss.
Children Doing Homework, And I Hadn’t Even Asked!
On Monday I had to go upstairs to do something and was delighted when I came down to see both children at the kitchen table doing their homework and I hadn’t even asked them to do it!
What problems is homework causing you?
- Worry about how you can get your child to do homework?
- Upset at the confrontations and battles?
- Ruined evenings?
- Occasional tears at night?
- Feeling like a teacher?
- Over- helping? (Perhaps sometimes doing the homework for your child?)
- Frustration you can’t manage it better?
- Feeling you’re being judged?
What problems does homework cause your child?
- Dread of homework?
- Fed up with the burden from teachers and parents?
- Overwhelm and pressure?
- Sucking the fun out of life?
- Stress, anxiety and fear?
- Wishing homework could be banned?