Download your FREE Guide: Understanding Stealing
If you’re not sure why your teenager is stealing from you, and you’re not sure what to do, you’ll want this guide.
- The damage stealing causes, and why you need to tackle it.
- The reasons teenagers steal
- What parents (inadvertently) do to make stealing worse
- Plus, I’ll show you how to access the Must-Have Guide: Confront your Teenager about Stealing
One of the Hardest Jobs You’ll Ever Do
Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs you can ever do –The course itself covers all tools and strategies you need. However this is really brought to life by Elizabeth’s insight and charismatic coaching.
What problems is the stealing causing?
- Are you hiding your possessions at home?
- Do you worry what might go missing next?
- Has it damaged the trust you have in your teenager?
- Are you worried your teenager could get caught, or get into trouble with the school or police?
- Has it affected your relationship with your teenager?
- Do you feel that somehow, you’ve been a bad parent, because you don’t know how to stop it?