Help- My child is a bully!
Do you want to know how to get them to stop?
Discover how six 90-minute Private Parenting Sessions using Skype will enable you to stop your child bullying others.
The quickest, most effective method of sorting this problem out – once and for all.
Is your child bullying other children?
- Are you shocked that your child has been accused of bullying another child?
- Are you reluctant to believe the stories you’ve just heard? Almost disbelieving that your child could possibly be the ‘bully’ they’re talking about?
- Are you feeling embarrassed that other parents or teachers at the school are judging you or think you’re a bad parent?
- Are the school questioning how your child ‘learnt’ to be a bully? Implying that you’re doing something wrong at home?
- Do you feel guilty? And responsible somehow?
- Do you feel disappointed by your child? – You really thought they knew better!
- Do you feel strangely resentful towards the child who accused your son or daughter of being a bully? And towards their parents, and the school?
- Do you feel some of the situations that have been bought to your attention are not entirely your child’s fault? But your child is being blamed for everything.
- Do you feel that your situation – as the parent of the bully- is even worse than the parents of the bullied child? Because everyone is sympathetic to the victim.
- Are you worried that now you’ve been informed, you’re expected to sort it out… and you’ve no idea how?
And how is your child feeling?
- Is your child indignant and resentful that everyone is judging them?
- Are they angry about the accusations and how teachers or the school have turned on them?
- Are they embarrassed about being caught? And humiliated?
- Are they shocked that what they thought was a bit of fun or teasing is being called ‘bullying’
- Are they feeling bad about themselves? And worried about how to get through the humiliation of being ‘named and shamed’
Do you want?
- Your child to stop bullying, and realise that bullying isn’t ok?
- For other people to realise your child is actually a nice kid, who made a mistake?
- Other parents and the school to realise that you are a good parent, and are able to help your child change their behaviour?
- Your child to feel happier in their own skin, and not to put anyone else down to feel good about themselves?
If you’re serious about getting this sorted:
Ring me on 01403 839683
Send me an e-mail: to email@example.com or Contact me here
To explore if a few private parenting sessions will work for you to stop the bullying.
I’m here to help!
PS. What will happen if you do nothing?
A year from now, if you don’t do something about your child’s behaviour towards other children, what do you think will be the consequence?
Find out more about Skype Parenting Sessions here