Help – my child is hitting!
Is your child hitting other children? Or hitting you?
(Or scratching, pulling hair, kicking or pinching?)
Discover how six 90-minute Private Parenting Sessions using Skype will enable you to stop your child being aggressive.
The quickest, most effective method of sorting this problem out – once and for all
How is your child hitting affecting you?
- Do you worry that your child is hitting and you don’t know how to stop it?
- Are you concerned that other parents or teachers are judging YOU because your child is aggressive?
- Do you feel embarrassed about your child’s behaviour when you’re with members of your own family? And think that they feel you’re a bad parent?
- Do you feel ‘guilty’ that you haven’t managed to stop your child?
- Do you find that the way your child behaves is stopping you going out or visiting other families, because you’re worried about what our child may do?
- Have you tried a number of ways to try to stop them, such as shouting, punishing, threatening or ‘Time out’ but nothing seems to work?
- Are you worried that your child may be excluded from nursery or school if the hitting doesn’t stop?
- Does your heart sink when the phone rings, or when you go to collect your child, for fear of being told – again – that your child has hit someone?
- Are you at a loss to understand how you’re supposed to stop your child hitting at school, when you’re not even with them?
- Are you frightened that your child may grow up to be aggressive and that if you don’t stop it now it may lead to all sorts of trouble when they’re older?
How is hitting affecting your child?
- Is your child feeling ‘bad’ or ‘out of control’ when they hit out?
- Are they unhappy when they don’t know how else to deal with their frustrations? And the strong feelings they get?
- Is the hitting affecting their friendships as some children steer clear of them?
- Do they constantly find you and other adults shouting at them? And being cross with them? Which makes them feel misunderstood and confused?
- Do they want to stop hitting… but it just happens? And they don’t’ know how to control their impulses?
- Are they constantly being told they’re naughty? Which is making them feel that they ARE naughty?
Do you want…
- Your child to learn to stop hitting?
- Your child to manage their own impulses, and find better ways to express their anger.
- To feel confident that when you’re out with friends or relatives that your child will behave well. And not feel judged any more?
- To be friendly and positive with your child instead of always telling them off? And enjoy your time together!
If you’re serious about getting this sorted…
Ring me on 01403 839683
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com or Contact me here
To explore if a few private parenting sessions will work for you to stop your child hitting.
I’m here to help!