Help – my children keep fighting!
Is sibling rivalry making family life a misery?
Are you desperate to stop your children arguing and fighting?
Find out how six 90-minute sessions with me can get your children to get on well together and even learn to like each-other!
Working with me one-to-one is the quickest most effective method of sorting out sibling rivalry– once and for all.
How does sibling rivalry and arguing affect you?
- Are you worried about your children not getting on together?
- Are car journeys a nightmare?
- Do mealtimes frequently get ruined by fusses and quarrels?
- Do you dread weekends and holidays because you’re not sure how your children will behave?
- Are you concerned when your children argue in front of your friends or relatives? Because sometimes they let you down so badly.
- Do you feel at a loss at how to deal with the bickering and squabbling between your children?
- Do you worry one – or more – of your children will grow up to be selfish, spiteful or mean? When you see their vicious behaviour towards a brother or sister.
- Are you anxious about the long term effects on one of your children because they are always being picked on?
- Do you sometimes think that the sibling rivalry in your home is more like bullying?
- Does one of your children need more of your time and attention because they’re younger or have special needs? Which can cause jealousy or resentment.
- Do you sometimes worry about leaving the room because you’re frightened about what the children will do to each-other when you leave them alone?
- Do you worry that the fights your children have now will last into adult life and your children will never get on?
- Is the atmosphere at home causing you to feel stressed and upset?
- Is it affecting your marriage? As you and your partner argue over how to deal with the fights? Or because you each side with a different child?
- Do you just wish your children got on better? And could tolerate each other – or even be friends! – rather than acting like sworn enemies?
And how is it affecting your children?
- Do your children hate being at home, because of all the fusses?
- Is home life for your children a battle? With bullying, teasing and spitefulness?
- Do your children always feel they have to compete with or put down their brother or sister, to make themselves seem more important?
- Could one of your children feel bullied in their own home? Where they can’t escape?
- Is one of your children repeatedly teased or belittled?
- Do your children sometimes sustain injuries at the hand of a brother or sister getting punched, bitten, pinched or having their hair pulled?
- Does one of your children feel that you love another child more than them? And claim you ‘always’ take their side?
Do you want…
- Your children to see each-other as friends rather than enemies.
- Your children sort out their own arguments, without you having to take sides.
- Not to feel worried about what your children will do to each-other any more.
- For heated arguments and vicious fights to become a distant memory rather than a constant reality.
If you’re serious about getting this sorted…
Ring me on 01403 839683
Send an e-mail to email@example.com or Contact me here
Find out more about Skype Parenting Sessions here