Help – my teenager is stealing!
Has your teenager been stealing from you?
Do you want to learn how to get them to stop?
Discover how six 90-minute Private Parenting Sessions using Skype can help you stop the stealing
The quickest, most effective method of sorting this problem out – once and for all.
May I ask you some questions…..?
- Has your teenager been stealing from you? Or from others?
- Does your teenager seem to feel ‘entitled’ to more money or think the
y deserve to have more things?
- Do they lie to you about things that have gone missing?
- Does your teenager seem to resent you for not providing what they feel they should have?
- Do they get upset or angry with YOU when they’re caught?
- Do they treat you with disdain, and think that your job is to provide for them and do things for them?
- Has their moral compass become skewed? Where they don’t quite understand right from wrong any more?
And what effect is it having on you?
- Are you fed up with hiding your possessions and worrying about what’s going to go missing next?
- Have you stopped trusting your teenager… about anything?
- Are you worried sick that your teenager will steal something and get a criminal record… and yet secretly hope that they do get caught so it frightens them into stopping?
- Are you at a complete loss at how to deal with the stealing?
- Is it affecting your relationship with your teen, where you can’t trust them anymore and don’t actually like them.
- Do you sometimes wish your teenager would just leave home, because life would be so much more pleasant if they weren’t around? And feel shocked you could feel that way?
- Do you feel that somehow you’ve been a bad parent? Or that others will judge you as bad if your teenager is caught for stealing?
- Do you worry that if your teenager is into stealing, then they may get caught up in other illegal activities?
- Do you resent the way your teenager treats you, your possessions and your home?
- Is your teenager making you and your family life miserable?
Do you want…
- To stop your teenager stealing before they get caught or get a criminal record.
- Your teenager to start contributing more to the family.
- Your teenager to earn money for the things they want.
- Your teenager to become more responsible, reliable and honest.
If you’re serious about getting this sorted…
Ring me on 01403 839683
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact me here
Find out more about Skype Parenting Sessions here