If your child struggles to go to bed, stay in bed or sleep all night, what can you do as a parent?
Now you have a greater understanding of why sleep problems happen, and how much sleep your child needs, you can purchase the ‘Must-Have’ Guide: 61 ways to help your child sleep, by clicking the link below.
For only £3 you can have the answers, in this handy succinct guide, which includes:
- How to help your child think about sleep
- Ways to help your child feel sleepy
- How to make the bedroom more suitable for sleep
- How to help your child relax
- How to stop night-time waking
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer, to stop sleep problems, once and for all.
For just £3, the cost of a cup of coffee!