If your teenager has been stealing it’s important to deal with it in the right way, to make it less likely they will never steal again.
But how can you confront them? What do you say?
You can purchase the ‘Must-Have Guide to Confronting Your Teenager About Stealing by clicking the link below.
For only £3 you can have the answers, in this handy succinct guide, which includes
- How to confront your teenager about stealing
- What to do if you have no proof?
- What will happen if you let your child off too lightly?
- What if you’re too severe?
- What are the right consequences for stealing?
- How can your teenager make amends?
- How might your teenager react when you confront them?
- How to prepare for the conversation.
- How to get your teenager to admit to anything else they’ve stolen.
- What if your teenager has been shoplifting?
- How to more likely your teenage won’t steal again
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer, to help you confront your teenager about stealing in the right way.
For just £3, the cost of a cup of coffee!