Do you want your child to sit down and complete homework without a fuss?
Do you want to know exactly what your role is as a parent regarding homework?
Do you want to stop homework ruining your evening, and get it done quickly and efficiently so you can enjoy family life?
Well not you can!
You can purchase the ‘Must-Have’ Guide: 4 steps to Homework without a fuss, by clicking the link below.
For only £3 you can have the answers, in this handy succinct guide, which includes:
- The four simple, essential steps to avoid homework hassles.
- Frequently asked questions such as:
- What to do about Illegible homework
- What to do if your child hates homework
- How to balance homework with chores
- Is it ok to reward homework?
- What to do if homework takes 2 to 3 hours’ a night.
- Struggling with maths homework
- Planning for Secondary school homework.
- Managing the increased volume of homework in secondary school.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer, to tackle homework issues, once and for all.
For just £3, the cost of a cup of coffee!