May I ask….
- Has your child been rough with the baby, or deliberately pushed, bitten, pinched or scratched the baby?
- Has your toddler ever thrown something at the baby?
- Do you worry about leaving your toddler and your baby in a room alone?
- Would you like to know exactly how to respond to your child when they hurt your baby?
- Would you like to know how to improve the bond between your child and baby so your children grow up to be friends, not enemies?
- Do you worry that your child may be a scheming little psychopath? (only joking about this one!)
Jealousy of a baby can be a difficult issue to tackle. It requires sensitivity and strategies that work.
What would help? The Must Have Guide: Stop Baby jealousy
So what can you do as a parent? How can you stop your child hurting the baby?
You can purchase the ‘Must-Have Guide to Stop Baby jealousy by clicking the link below.
For only £3 you can have the answers, in this handy succinct guide, which includes:
- The 4 step action plan if your young child does hurt the baby
- 10 steps to solve baby jealousy
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer, to stop your young child hurting your baby, once and for all.
For just £3, the cost of a cup of coffee!