Mini Workshops for Parents
These mini workshops invovle a half-hour talk followed by the opportunity to ask questions for half-an-hour.
Led by parenting expert Elizabeth O’Shea, these informative sessions give parents valuable hints and tips, and a chance for parents to ask their questions about their own parenting issues.
Mini workshops can be held on a variety of topics, including:
- Taming tantrums
- Managing misbehaviour
- The importance of play
- Fun in the family
- Respectful parenting
- Raising safe children
- Helping children learn
- Setting boundaries and consequences
- Boost your child’s confidence
- Developing responsibility
- Bringing up ‘digital’ children
- Children’s needs. Adult’s needs.
- Raising money-smart children
- Fussy eaters & good nutrition
- Handling transitions
For Schools and Nurseries in the Horsham area Cost: £150
For Schools and Nurseries within an hours drive, Cost: £150 plus £40 to cover expenses.