Workshops for Parents
Workshops for Parents of children at your School or Nursery
Elizabeth is able to offer a full range of workshops for parents at schools and nurseries
1. How to Help Your Child Develop Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, express, and manage emotions. Daniel Goleman wrote the book Emotional Intelligence, why it can matter more than IQ.
During this session you’ll discover
• The 5 key areas of Emotional Intelligence.
• How to help your child recognise different emotions.
• How to help a child manage difficult emotions.
• Steps to improve your child’s empathy and compassion.
• How to help your child to have a positive attitude.
• And how to help your child get on well with friends and other people
2. The Secrets of a Happy Work / Life Balance for Working Parents
• How guilt and overcompensating are damaging your children.
• What your children really want from you.
• How to enjoy every minute you spend with your children. Even when they’re challenging!
3. Aggression and Anger Management for Children
4. Encouraging Your Child to Be Independent and Self-Reliant
5. Exams – Help Your Child with Study and Revision Strategies
6. Help Your Child Make and Keep Good Friends
7. How to Get Your Child to Help at Home
8. How to Get Your Child to Do Homework without a Fuss (Honestly!)
9. Moving Schools and Transitioning to Secondary School.
10. How to Stop Shouting at Your Children
11. Teach Problem Solving and Decision Making to Your Child
12. Teach Your Child Conflict Resolution
13. 10 Ways to Teach Children to Resist Peer Pressure
14. The ‘Bully-Proof Vest’ And How to Bully Proof Your Child
15. Into The Lion’s Den. Dealing with Quibbling Siblings.
16. Les Miserables. Dealing with Children’s Upsets and Disappointments
17. Buckle Up. Preparing for The Teenage Years
18. We’ve Got to Get Out of This Place. Taming Toddler Tantrums
19. Every Time We Say Goodbye – Help Your Child with Separation Anxiety
20. The Secrets of Happy Well Behaved Children
Cost: For groups of 20-50 parents £499.97 for a 90 minute workshop
(Parents can pay a nominal fee of £5-£10 to offset your costs). Staff can attend free of charge.