10 Steps to Bully Proof Your Child
How to teach your child ways to prevent, reduce or stop bullying.
For parents of children aged 4-12.
If you’ve ever wanted to protect your child from bullying, and show them how to stop a bully picking on them, then this will be the most important message you’ll ever read.
In a recent UK survey by ‘Beat bullying’ – one of the largest of its kind, 69% of children said they’d been bullied. That’s seven out of ten children. If your child hasn’t been touched by bullying yet, then there’s a good chance they’ll be a victim of bullying in the future. And you can stop that happening.
Why did I develop a programme to show you how to bully proof your child?
I have four children, three of whom were bullied at school. I’ve watched my children suffer sleepless nights, become irritable and moody and get really upset because of bullying. I thought it was my job to protect my children from bullies. I would go and see their teacher and make the school responsible for dealing with the bully.
And then one day things changed. My 13 year old daughter was sitting at her computer, and looked really sad. I asked her what the matter was, and she said it was nothing. I said it clearly wasn’t nothing, and asked her again what was wrong, and she showed me the Facebook conversation she was looking at.
Two of her ‘friends’ at school were telling a third child how they’d mocked my daughter and a friend for supposedly being lesbians: (sorry if the language is offensive)
Child 1 We were teasing them for being lesbo because it really did look like they were but we were just pissin about
Child 2 Then they went and made out in the library
Child 1 Yea, they proved our point… Not a smart move… just made us piss them off more
Child 2 Exactly all the little whisperings to each other at lunch…
‘Wanna make out?’
‘Not yet, the world can’t know our secret’.
‘So usual snogging in the toilets?’
Child 1 Haha, funny times
Not only had my daughter been ridiculed at school but here was the conversation for everyone to see on Facebook to prove it.
I was so angry. These were my daughter’s primary school friends. However, despite my overwhelming desire to take matters into my own hands, I realised that I had to help my daughter to deal with this herself. I had to help her learn how to deal with bullies.
So I sat down with my daughter, and I asked her to think of all the things that we could do to sort this out. I let her think of as many ideas as she could to solve the problem, and wrote them all down. Then I added a few ideas at the end. And asked her which option she’d like to choose. She decided to ‘phone a friend’ who knew both of the girls involved.
She rang her friend and told her how her Mum had found out about the bullying, and that her Mum was going to go to the school in the morning (I wasn’t!) and talk to the head of year about it. And how worried she was.
Naturally, the friend phoned the two girls involved to warn them. (Teenage girls are very predictable!) Minutes later my daughter’s mobile rang. She didn’t answer it (she was still quite upset), but one of the girls was ringing to apologise. Then text messages started coming in from both girls. Then the home phone rang. Then e-mails started to arrive, and Facebook messages – apologising profusely, promising it wouldn’t happen again and asking my daughter if she could show her Mum the messages so she wouldn’t need to go to the school. My daughter spent the rest of the evening with a big smile on her face. Her plan had worked. And she was happy again. Feeling she’d worked out what to do. That was a real lesson in personal power.
The way my daughter giggled that evening, helped me realise then that I needed to help my children develop the skills to solve problems and deal with bullying themselves. Because I couldn’t protect them for the rest of their lives.
I spent hours looking at the best information on the internet about bullying. I bought books that teach children about bullies. And learned what I needed to do as a Mum to stop my children from being targeted by bullies.
After that, the only time I took action, was once when my daughter was physically hurt. When bullying gets physical, sometimes you just need to intervene. However I found out how to bully proof my children and become their support and ‘cheer-leader’ if anyone picked on them, so they knew they could tell me anything. And that I’d be there for them.
More people should do this. It’s a totally different way of looking at things. You won’t regret it. It will give you all the tools you need
And I now know my children are resilient and much less likely to be bullied in the future. It’s a good feeling. And one I’d like you to have too.
Do you relate to this? Is your child being picked on or bullied?
The ‘10 Steps to Bully Proof Your Child’ programme is a summary of all the things that I learned.
I didn’t always have these skills. As you can see – I was just like you. I wasn’t always a parenting specialist with 10,000 visitors a month to my website. I didn’t used to be a regular speaker on BBC radio and TV, and Sky News talking about parenting issues. And I didn’t always know how to bully proof children. But having three children who were bullied made me realise that I needed to learn how to help them protect themselves.
Perhaps you realise that too? – Because you’re in the same place I was in just a few years ago!
I’ve now worked with many parents to bully proof their children. And my aim is to make sure YOU have the knowledge and skills to tackle bullying, so your child is safe and happy too.
Is this the right product for you?
This video training is for you:
- If you’re worried generally about bullying, and want to protect your child.
- If your child has been bullied in the past.
- If they’re being bullied now.
- Or if they’ve been plagued by a history of bullying and you want to finally help them stop it.
Just answer these two questions:
- Would you like to know what to do as a parent that can develop your child’s confidence and make them bully proof?
- And would you like to teach your child the skills to make bullies much less likely to pick on them?
If your answer to either of these questions is yes, then this is the product you need
It is a good course and well presented. Elizabeth is very enthusiastic about her subject and very inspiring
Yes, I want to Bully Proof My Child Introductory price £49
Initially being targeted by a bully can be frightening, humiliating, degrading and annoying. It can stop your child sleeping well. It can make your child angry, irritable, upset and moody.
Bullying may cost your child their childhood happiness, and even their life!
This is your child. Are you willing to risk your child suffering for weeks, months, years or even decades by not dealing with the bullying NOW?
You have the opportunity today to bully proof your child.
- To help your child to avoid being bullied.
- To reduce their chances of being picked on.
- To show your child how to react to a bully in a way that will make them much less of a target. Without getting into trouble!
So what’s your commitment? – What do you need to do?
Firstly there are two videos for you to watch:
- ‘Bully proofing – A Guide for Parents.’ Where you’ll find out what you can do at home to help your child feel more confident. What you can say to your child, how to talk to the school, and the best things you can say and do to help your child through bullying. And prevent bullying in the future. AND
- ‘10 Steps to Bully Proof Your Child.’ Where you’ll discover the 10 steps to teach your child so they’ll be able to deal with bullies on their own. At the end of the video you’ll have an action plan with a list of the ten steps and how to teach each of them to your child.
Then you’ll need to plan to spend ten half-hour sessions with your child to teach them each skill. To help your child understand what each step means and how they can use it – in real life – so they can feel confident. Your job will be to help and support them. 7 hours in total to bully proof your child.
The benefits of the bully-proof programme:
- You’ll have a happier more confident child who can stand up for themselves. And you won’t have to lose sleep worrying about them.
- Your child will feel more able to open up to you about problems, knowing that you won’t try to take over. But that they have your support and you’ll get involved if that’s the right thing to do
- If your child is being bullied, you’ll feel confident that you know how to approach your child’s teacher. What to say and how to get the school on board.
- Your child will stop feeling like a victim, and will have a better self-esteem and faith in their own abilities to sort out problems and fend off bullies
- Your child will feel empowered, and encouraged. Knowing that you’re right behind them, helping them learn what works and what doesn’t work with a bully
- You can feel confident that your child knows how to protect themselves against bullies when you’re not with them
- You’ll feel closer to your child because you’ll be going through the ten steps with them
- You’ll be able to rest assured that what you’re doing will help your child develop skills for life. And will benefit their mental and emotional health.
- You can pass on bully- proofing methods and techniques that you may not have learned as a child, but that you know will enhance your child’s experience of school.
- And perhaps you’ll learn some anti-bullying skills that you can use in your personal life too!
I think the manner in which you deliver the training is spot on. Once you have taught the fundamentals you then continually test and challenge (in a constructive way). You don’t give people the answers on a plate, but encourage all to think and make their decisions.
You are excellent at your job!
I even include audio recordings, the full transcripts and workbooks, so you can learn at your own pace.
To make this as easy as possible for you to learn and pass on the skills to your child, I’ll give you:
- 2 meaty 60-minute videos
- 2 PDFs with the full transcripts so you can print them off and keep them handy
- 2 Audio recordings of the sessions so you can listen again in the car or on the move. And
- 2 workbooks so you can write how to apply what you learn in the videos to YOUR child.
It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the programme, I’ll give you your money back – no questions.
So why do you need to buy this?
Because I’ve learned through experience how to protect children from bullying and I know I can help you.
Please get ‘10 steps to Bully Proof Your Child’
by clicking on the ‘buy now’ button below
P.S. Investing in ’10 Steps to Bully-Proof your Child’ may be the most important purchase you make this year!
If you want to bully proof your child, for life, then you can’t afford to miss this offer.
Don’t leave your child defenceless, at the mercy of the bullies. Protect your child now with bully proofing skills that will last a lifetime.