Help – My child is being bullied!
Is your child being bullied?
Do you want help to get them through it?
Discover how six 90-minute Private Parenting Sessions using Skype will enable you to teach your child how to deal with the bully or bullies!
The quickest, most effective method of bully-proofing your child – once and for all.
What effect is the bullying having on your child?
- Are they reluctant to share what has been going on because they’re embarrassed, or feel the bullying is their fault?
- Are they more withdrawn, tearful or frightened?
- Are they more irritable with family members?
- Do they keep saying negative things about themselves?
- Is it affecting their appetite – causing them to eat more or less than usual
- Are they complaining of headaches or stomach aches?
- Are they constantly obsessing about the bullying, and can’t seem to think of anything else?
- Are they worried about going to school – or even refusing to go?
- Is it affecting their school work?
And how is your child being bullied affecting you?
- Is the bullying making you feel down and miserable too?
- Do you find yourself constantly thinking about the bullying – the unfairness of it all – and what you should do?
- Do you feel angry? And obsess over what you’d like to do to the bully – or bullies? (Although you know it won’t help!)
- Are you feeling ‘powerless’, and worried? Yet at a loss about what to do about the bullying?
- Are you torn between wanting to ‘wrap your child in cotton wool’ to protect your child from bullying – and wanting to teach your child how to deal with it? And yet you really don’t know how?
- Are you scouring the internet for answers to the problem?
- Are you feeling guilty? Worried that your child being a victim of bullying is somehow your fault?
- Is the bullying bringing back memories of your own childhood? And raking up difficult feelings you’ve tried to put to the back of your mind?
- Are you desperate to find a way to help your child be happy again?
Do you want…
- Your child to lears how to deal with the bully.
- To discover how to make it much less likely your child is ever bullied in the future.
- Your child to feel confident you are on their side and open up to you about what is going on.
- Your child to know exactly what to do each time someone picks on them. And to know you can help them– every step of the way – coaching them and supporting them until the bullying stops.
If you’re serious about getting this sorted…
If you want to discuss how this could work for you…
Ring me on 01403 839683
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact me here
To explore if a few private parenting sessions will work for you to bully-proof your child.
I’m here to help!
PS. What will happen if you do nothing?
A year from now, if you don’t do something to help your child with bullying, what do you think will be the consequence?